Due to generous support received, you can register for this event at no charge.
Discover new approaches to strengthen and enhance social and emotional learning in your community
Whether you have a strong SEL approach that you are seeking to enhance or you are looking to head in a new direction, this event will provide you with valuable options and strategies. Learn from national experts and exchange tips with other local SEL champions in this dynamic professional development event.
Through the virtual conference platform, experience interactive plenary presentations, select a choice of live breakout sessions, explore exhibit booths, and network with other participants.
- Intersecting SEL, social justice, and equity in school and out-of-school time organizations
- Strategies for effective SEL from birth through grade 12
- Responding effectively to attacks on SEL
- Addressing potential pandemic-induced developmental delays
- SEL as a key factor in staff recruitment and retention
- Innovative digital approaches to SEL
Register at no charge
Join for all or part of the day. Take action now to ensure yourself a spot!